Love Macaroni Grill

Not only do they have great food but you can draw on the table. You can not beat that. Here are some of the images I have created in the past while I dined. There are two issues that almost caused these pictures not to exist. One, my ex always saying do you really have to draw? Hmmm well I drew when we met so I think you just answered your question. And two, the waitresses always saying wow that is awesome do you mind if I keep it? Ah well I would not have spend all this time drawing Taz and beginning to shade it to leave it. So my answers were YES and No (Translated from HELL NO) I have some images to share. Enjoy.


The morning was spent at the zoo. So i guess I still had that on my mind.






I guess I, aka Taz, was starving on this visit.






Had just checked out the butterfly exhibit at the Desert Botanical Gardens and had a nice little butterfly land on me. Cool.





Back in the day maybe season 2 or three.... Survior taz with immunity Idol. Now there is no head since I ran out of paper. Will finish this at some point.